Checklist for Overseas Jobs
- Current UK (or place of residence) passport with a minimum of 6 months validity. N.B if your application for a position is successful Epic Recruitment will require a Scanned copy of your passport ASAP.
- Up-to-date CV/Resume preferably with No gaps including all education and training since leaving school to present time.
- At least one Business and one Personal reference from within the last three years. N.B. Email contact addresses needed for each.
- Current and clean UK (or country of residence) driving license (if applicable).
- Clean bill of health N.B. Candidates will usually be required to carry out a full medical prior to starting a new job overseas. Any medical histories or conditions need to be disclosed when applying for positions.